23 September 2009

Phat Fiber Fluff: Legends, Folklore and Fairytales

I wanted to share some pictures from the Phat Fiber Box I got in the mail today. So many different types of fiber to try...I can't wait.



The colorways are Unicorn, Bride of Frankenstein, Sleeping Beauty, Korrigan, Minotaur, Tales of Wensleydale, The King's Robe, Poison Apple, Dark Crystal, The Wicked Witch, Snow White, Gandalf the Grey, Rapunzel and a few that seem to be nameless including my very favorite from Counting Sheep Farm on Etsy (rose cormo and alpaca with rainbow firestar).

I also got some awesome little extras. I love the egg patterned needle case. My favorite DPNs are already in there. There are some amazing rustic mother of pearl buttons waiting for a project, a Knitcircus magazine and three stitch markers.


I'm going to have to hope for fast fingers again next month when the theme is Masquerade.

No comments:

Post a Comment