22 September 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Part 6

How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Part 6

With about 10 yards to go I felt my Bubble Head Charm dissipate. I grabbed one last gulp of oxygen and sped for the surface. I was able to out pace the swarm of angry squids and make the surface before my air ran out. I hauled myself and my bag of ocean treasures on to the sandy shore shivering from the cold of the deep despite the warmth of the day.

The first order of business when I arrived home was brewing a batch of Pepper-Up Potion to ward off the chill. After about 10 minutes in the cauldron I notice it was about ready to boil over.

alt text

I lowered the heat and stirred in a clockwise direction until the foaming subsided.

alt text

As I continued brewing and adding my ingredients it begin to rise again in a more controlled fashion.

alt text

Then the final touch…finishing up with 9 counter-clockwise stirs with a crystal rod and a quick blast of heat and ta da….

alt text

1 comment:

  1. This is a great adventure story! but I love the projects even more.

    ReplyDelete