04 September 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Part 1

Now for something a little different. A Pottervese tale of adventure by me...

How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Part 1

After my many adventures in the Hogwarts Lake I decided to visit the Deep Ocean this summer. I cast a Bubble Head charm and headed down into the water. Just a few feet below the surface I encountered a rare sight…Ghost Jellies! These jellyfish take their name from the fact that their coloration so closely mimics the water they are nearly impossible to see until they sneak up on you.

I really wanted to capture one of these unique creatures so thinking about my past Charms lessons I cast Geminio on my air bubble. Bubble in hand I carefully inserted the tip of my wand and cast Aguamenti filling the bubble 3/4 with water. Into my makeshift aquarium my new friend went and into my mesh carrying bag.

Then I resumed my descent…

This project was submitted for a Charms class on the uses of Augamenti in the HPKCHC at Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment