11 September 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Part 3

How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Part 3

As the darkness closed around me it occurred to me that I had better warm up my spell work for the battle to come. Transfiguration has always been my strongest spell work and luckily that was what I would need when I found my quarry.

Looking at the dark water that rippled with indigo and bronze shadows with brief flashes of silver light I was reminded of the Ravenclaw Common Room at night. I flicked my wand and reached out to grab a swath of sea water and fold it into my bag.

Just ahead I could see the sandy bottom…

It was rather rumpled by the time I returned to shore but with a little blocking I had a new shawlette made of sea water and darkness to remind me of my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment