14 June 2010

Random Acts of Gardening

I confess. I am a terrible gardener. I rarely weed. In fact I usually like to let anything I'm not sure about really get going so I can see what it is. I know many (most?) people like to plant things in nice neat places then stamp out anything that wasn't part of their plan. Sometimes though the Universe has a different plan. Almost every year I find a treasure or two seeded by birds or wind.



No idea what they are, I didn't plant them. Aren't they beautiful? When I stop to think about it the Universe takes my breath away.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, too. :) They are beautiful. I have pulled out the thistles in my garden, year after year, just because I didn't plant them. Last year I noticed how much the goldfinches like them, so this year I left them.

    ReplyDelete